In collaboration with the Iraqi Social Forum, KAHRAMANA group for prompting the participation of women in political and civil decision-making centers, held a specialized training workshop on social media at the headquarters of Tammuz Organization for Social Development on Thursday, 22-2-2018, For the training in the management tactics of pages and campaigns on social media sites in the presence of a number of civil activists of both sexes and web page managers.
The workshop was opened by our colleague Vian Al-Sheikh Ali, welcoming the attendants and giving a brief introduction to Kahramana’s activities and goals
Emphasizing the need to enhance the participation of women in political and civil decision-making centers and talking about the group’s page which bears the name of “Kahramana”.
Then our colleague Yasmine Falah Hassan presented the training and started with the topic of how we use all the applications in the social media. The most prominent observations during the training workshop were:
– Facebook (How to use Facebook) and the most important new updates that made it easy for users to use.
– The new updates (our story) that need an impressive picture.
– Explain some of the techniques dealing with the means of social Media and the appropriate times for publication during the week, the hours suitable for publication in addition to the importance of some posts and excluding them in case of covering important events.
– Publishing and its importance by content if it was an article, it would not be preferred to write it all in a Post. But we include the link of the article to those who want to read because if we wrote all the article the recipient will be bored, but if they were statements or reminders , it would be preferred publish them in detail.
– Keep in mind that the posts should be short and expressive and preferably accompanied by an illustration of the target required.
– As for the live broadcast preferably not to exceed two hours because it will become boring so we have to use this property to cover the most important events within an event.
– In addition to various other topics regarding the design of the calendar of the organization and the technique of adding frames and updating links and the design of electronic pages.
At the end of the workshop, our colleague Vian Al-Sheikh Ali, President of Tammuz Organization for Social Development, thanked our colleague Yasmine Falah Hassan as well as the participants for their presence and their active participation in the training.
It is worth noting that Tammuz Organization for Social Development is committed to its goals in order to contribute to social development and to hold specialized and public courses and seminars in order to serve the people.
Tammuz Organization for Social Development
22 February 2018