Since six o’clock this morning on Thursday (20th of June, 2013), observers of Tammuz Organization for Social Development began monitored the elections, both provinces councils of Anbar and Nineveh 2013, through their deployment on existing in the stations of two provinces, and our observers recorded a number of observations during the period of report, which ranging from the sixth hour am until twelve o’clock in the morning.
1. Chose the most election stations clearly and well, but in the villages and country sides demand a walking for different distances between regions to other may be one hour.
2. The presence of security forces to protect the election stations
3. Commission prepares the logistic and necessary matters for well elections
4. The presence of commission team at the right time in most stations
5. It was noted the presence of the political entities in whole of the election stations
6. Most of the stations are opening on time in the provinces of Nineveh and Anbar, except for others which were delayed between 15 minutes to 45 minutes, in particular, especially in Mosul, Nineveh province
7. It was opened the election stations in the Kharbia region in al-Anbar at the seven o’clock, and there is no propaganda near of stations.
8. A mortar shell fell near Ramadi Stadium led to the death of one person and injuring others
9. Four mortar shells fell in Ramadi contour at the seven o’clock in the morning
10. Nearly 13 explosions happened to terrify voters on both sides of Mosul in the opening time
11. It was observed a number of election propagandas for the political entities in the contour of stations in Anbar and Nineveh with distance less than 100 meters
12. In the center (Dat al-Salas) No. 1548 delayed the closure of boxes in the opening time until 7:40 am
13. The turnout was weak in the early hours in the provinces of Nineveh and Anbar centers, especially after a series of explosions while it was a good turnout in districts and areas, especially in the districts and districts of the province of Nineveh, such as (Shirqat, Kayiara and Hamam al-Alil).
14. The availability of additional security forces to protect voters and polling centers, after the occurrence of security breaches is far from centers in some areas in the provinces of Anbar and Nineveh
15. There were no attempts to prevent voters from reaching polling stations
16. The entry of voters to polling stations take place seamlessly and without obstacles in most centers, except for some centers, especially after the occurrence of security breaches, which led to the security militancy.
Tammuz Organization for Social Development
20th of June.2013