After end of poll process and close most of the electoral stations at five o’clock in the afternoon, the count and sort process started and during this period our observers recorded some notes on count and sort process in Anbar and Nineveh and they are as following:
1. It was closed and lock according to instructions
2. Polling station did not allow non-employees to participate in the counting process, such as the center of Tal Afar in Nineveh and Ba’shiqah
3. Observers match registered boxes numbers in the opening period in which most of the centers
4. It was classified the polling papers to know which is applicable and which is not according to the instructions.
5. The compatibility among the polling station staff when matching ballots valid than others
6. Manager of station has announced the results of counting in most of in the stations, which are attended observers them
7. It has been removed all writing accessories from count place before the count process.
8. It was observed an explosion targeted a public place for counting and sorting in Anbar province led to the fall of a number of martyrs and wounded at exactly nine o’clock and quarter pm, and led to the imposition of curfews at exactly ten o’clock and close the center, and did not open until the next morning till securing region and secure to arrive cadre of count and sort.
9. It was observed the presence of agents of political entities in many polling stations, but the numbers were much lower when the polling period.
10. For the private displaced people to vote and vote hospitals, the count will conduct with the private vote results of the security forces in the Commission stores in the provinces of Nineveh and Anbar.
Notes: Tammuz Organization will issue the detailing report about the elections of provinces councils in all its stages.
Tammuz Organization for Social Development
21st of April.2013